Monday, June 6, 2016

Family Vacation To The Day Spa

A trip to the Austin day spa is always fun when we go on vacation and get to spend some quality time in total relaxation away from home and work without the kids. Usually, we plan a trip once or twice a year down to the islands for a romantic getaway with another couple or two. This year our plans have us taking a cruise where we will end up on an island in the Carribean where a friend has a house. Right near his house is a spa that is very famous and attracts a wealthy clientele from all around the world.

One my favorite things at the day spa is the mud bath where I get to relax and let my skin heal. I have very dry skin and the mud bath always works magic clearing everything up. My wife of course loves to get a manicure and pedicure, while I usually prefer a nice massage. 

This cruise and spa trip can't come soon enough because the weather at home this winter has been very cold. I'm looking forward to relaxing in the sun, working on my tan and really enjoying a trip to the spa.

No comments:

Post a Comment